50 Critical Cancer Answers
Francisco Contreras, MD and Daniel Kennedy
Meet the Author
FRANCISCO CONTRERAS, MD. is an integrative surgical oncologist of 30 years. He is the owner and director of Oasis of Hope cancer centers in Mexico and the USA. Oasis of Hope will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2013. With Daniel Kennedy, Dr.Contreras has written several books, including Beating Cancer. Francisco is married to Rosa, and together, they have five grown children and two grandchildren, and live in San Diego, CA.
DANIEL E. KENNEDY is a psycho-oncology counselor with 20 years of experience. He is the CEO and director of counseling for Oasis of Hope cancer centers. Daniel is also lead pastor for the Hispanic congregation at Skyline Church in La Mesa, CA. He and his wife, Veronica, and their two daughters, make their home in San Diego, CA.
The Answers You Need To Beat Cancer Cancer—it’s a menacing word, and when we hear it from our own doctor, it can be terrifying. But there’s hope... In this practical, comprehensive “field manual” from seasoned cancer fighters and renowned clinicians Francisco Contreras, MD and Daniel Kennedy, MC you will grab hold of 50 tangible tips, plans, and prescriptive measures for tackling cancer and finding renewed health.
50 Critical Cancer Answers provides the essential information a person needs to create a personal action plan to deal with cancer effectively. Each of the 50 short, easy-to-digest chapters includes a concise explanation of the most effective and sought after cancer treatment in the realms of traditional medicine, natural medicine, emotional support and spiritual care. A succinct commentary is provided to help the reader understand potential benefits, and if it is a realistic treatment option or not. Each chapter includes:
• An interview with an expert in the field of the chapter’s topic
• A “smartphone scannable” QR code linking the reader to You Tube video containing author commentary on the relevant topic
• 5 tips from cancer survivors--all 50 cancer survivors have received treatment from the authors’ Oasis of Hope cancer centers.
Don’t let a cancer diagnosis define your circumstances. Instead, develop a plan to identify, attack, and beat cancer.
ISBN // 978-1-78078-107-5 (paperback)
PRICE // $16.99
PAGES // 284 pp
CASE QUANTITY // 32
FORMAT // 6" x 9" PB
SUBJECT // Religion/Christian Life/
(REL 012 070)
RIGHTS // World
SHIP DATE // July 15, 2013
IN_STORE // August 13, 2013
- From the authors of the strong-selling book Beating Cancer.
- The authors run one of the most respected Christian cancer clinics in North America, celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2013.
- Radio program called xxx running on xxx outlets nationwide.
- Tentative endorsements: Rick Warren, Jim Garlow, Dr. Don Colbert, Dr. Reginald Cherry.
- Caring-professional advertising campaign to build grass-roots momentum.
- Major social media campaign including launch team.
- Targeted publicity for major Radio and TV outlets.
For anyone suffering with cancer, and those who care for them.